They said to each other,"Did not
our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?" (Luke 24:32)

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ST PATTY

Ah, so much I could mention, coming from a Irish catholic background, being an evangelical and a Presbyterian which can tend to idealize Celtic Christianity. This is what I wanted to share instantly when I thought about it yesterday, and today as three guys from work went home for throwing up hung over.

From the Confession of St. Patrick

vs 50
"What is more, when I baptized so many thousands of people..."

This makes me think of Isaac Shaw in Northern India. I must admit, part of me wants to be very fruitful for the Lord, or just die. Yet I have worked so little and done so little for Him. God help us, may the spark turn to flame, and may we see the glory of the Lord rise upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment