They said to each other,"Did not
our hearts burn within us while he talked to us on the road, while he opened to us the Scriptures?" (Luke 24:32)

Saturday, December 27, 2008

A New Blog

Couldn't resist, I've always kept some kind of website, even back before AOL, which has always sparked some good conversation and honed in my own witting. Well i'm back in the middle of college, I feel like its a good time to formulate some things I've been thinking about, maybe get some feedback, and pass along what I've been thinking about and reading.

Like many I could just keep a diary, and wait till I have something worth editing to put out, but like many it seems like there may be more motivation to jot things down, if there is even the smallest chance that someone else might read it.

This Blog won't have much in the way of family and ministry updates, if your interested in that, just email me and I will include you in my monthly e-mail updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment